Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Letter to my son.

click here for proof

Letter to my son Norwin-Ur,
(Copy and spread please so he may read it)
Dear Norwin-Ur,
I love you and miss you every day. I know the bjz voogd told you that I do not want you any more but you would never fall for her lies. Know in your heart that I am there, thinking of you. Have courage my son, never give up hope. I have fought long and hard for you but I stand alone. I cherish the toys that you played with. When I close my eyes I think of you. I know you are out there somewhere and you are in my heart. You know a mother can never lose that bond. All my hope was in vein but as long as you are alive know that I love you my son and I devoted every day for the past 6 years fighting for you.
Because you are worth everything to me.
There is no court that will even pretend to give justice anymore.
I tried everything in order to get you out of this dreadful place you are in. I have failed you.
This is as far as I got trying to fend for your rights, I got nowhere.
The voogd gave you overdoses of a medicine in order to make you violent. You were for a short period of time, and you have trouble remembering this.
It is because she administered oxybutinine overdoses.
You must go to a hospital outside the Netherlands and check your liver and kidney functions as soon as you can in order to check for damage.
In court this voogd said to have permission from a doctor but later on, when I asked for the doctors name she suddenly declared to have had a free hand in administering as much as she wanted to administer herself and that she did not need to consult a doctor for this.

I asked your sister did she write the letters that were read out in court in her name. She denied ever writing these but does not want to put this on paper. Do not be angry at her, she is doing this for self-protection. Your plea in the courts is still void. The bjz representative told the judge that you change your mind every time in court and the judge did not want to listen to me when I told him this was your first time in court.
The convention of the Hague is not honoured because the government department of the Netherlands lied to the Irish department.
Again the subject came up as to why you were put in jail in severest lock-up at the age of 10. This is against the law.
The evidence is there but there is no one willing to use it.
I put a claim of 50000 per day on the judge, bjz and the voogd, the queen and government. I hope when you are an adult you can fight this in court and get some form of compensation because you missed out on having a family and childhood and education.
I myself have nothing to offer you but my love and devotion.
Hopefully some day you will read this letter.
Know that I am still proud of you.
Know that I love you and am thinking of you always.
mammy loves you.
Have courage.

No comments: