Sunday, April 17, 2011

judgement

iamnotanumber from O Pie on Vimeo.



F.G. XXX
T.XXX
B.J.Th XXX

Ministerie van V. en J.
Directoraat-Generaal Preventie, Jeugd En Sancties
Directie Control,
Bedrijfsvoering En Juridische Zaken
Schedeldoekshaven 100
2511EX den Haag
fax 0031703707900

Kenmerk XXX

Dear XXX XXX XXX

I received your letter today, 6th of April 2011. You promised to send this within weeks after the hearing of 25th october 2010. I noted that during the hearing not one of the accused were heard or could be crossexamined.
I duly note now, within the 10 days grace, that the following is incorrect and this letter does not exclude any incorrectness not mentioned herein.

The letter I just received with the outcome of the hearing, signed on behalf one of Fred Teeven 'Staatssecretaris van Veiligheid en Justitie'. The notes you delivered in this letter from the hearing are not completely coinciding with the transcript. I will get back on that later.

A point 5 is taken out of the context of point 4.
I have no knowledge of internal letters but do know that in your letter you wrongly state that I am convinced that data in the GBA has been changed.
I have evidence that I never lived in Voorschoten after my childhood and this was made clear.

You state that Goeptar was not the one doing this 'wrong administration' however he admitted doing this on tape.

Evidence of my place of residence having been Ireland since 1997 has been delivered but this disappeared out of the paperwork, you have with your letter now just acknowledged its disappearance again. I gave proof of residence in Ireland all along and have had all bills here.
I handed in paperwork so did use this opportunity that you mention in the letter, I had to send some directly to Goeptar as it did disappear in the past.

You state that the Dutch told the Irish that I lived in Voorschoten. So he did not hear it from the Irish, he TOLD the Irish. On that he cannot make an assumption that HE, Goeptar himself was misinformed and then closed the case and again he has admitted to it.

I await your rectification and subsequent response.

By Eva de Winter
Dublin
Ireland



Free Blog Counter


No comments: